SwiftShader is the world’s fastest pure software 3D renderer with DirectX® 9.0 class features, including support for advanced graphics features such as Shader Model 3.0, predication, floating point rendering, stenciling, and much more. SwiftShader is built to provide the same APIs that developers are already using for their games and applications. This makes it possible to directly integrate SwiftShader into applications without any changes to source code. SwiftShader can render games as complex as Half Life 2 or NFS Carbon entirely in software. I used this to play my favorite game NFS Carbon. But this works only if you have a huge RAM, it’s basically useless on games that require 128MB or 256MB of graphics.
All Creadits Goes To Maker of This Software
Installation Process1. Download SwiftShader 3.0 Or SwiftShader 2.0
2. Now after you download the above package extract it and you will a folder names SwiftShader, open that and than you will some files like .dll and instructions like file containing major information about everything.
3. Now If You Have X86/X32 Bit Windows you have to copy all the .dll files From X86 Folder and If You Have X64 Bit Windows Copy all the .dll files From X64 Folder to your Games executable directory (where you game is installed)
4. Now you can edit the SwiftShader.ini file in Notepad or WordPad according to your preferences.
5. Instructions are given in the TXT file on how you edit that .ini file.
6. Now the last step is the fun step run the game and enjoy it, if its really heavy game than it will be Laggy but it will work.
Posted By: Fall2rise4u